PS4 Slim @ E3 2015?

I've been hearing the rumors that Sony will introduce the next version of PS4 at E3, 2015 conference. It's been several months since Sony has launched the PlayStation 4 and many believe that we'd see the new hardware revision at the E3.

There have been several leaks of the hardware and the new form factor, but most of them were proven to be faked. However, there is still a chance that Sony will launch an improved PS4 with 4K gaming abilities.

Just a few days ago, we had information that Sony would announce new PS4 Upgrade : 1TB HDD, Better Power Management & Weight Reduction hardware with 1TB of hard-disk; replacing the current 500GB - which got filled up with saved game data very fast. The new machine is also likely to have better power management system.

We are just few hours from the E3 conference kick-off. Do share your views.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: The upgraded Sony Playstation is likely to be called PS 4.5. While no official information is available, it's expected that the new PS4 will add 4K support, an upgraded GPU architecture etc. No other 'big' changes are expected. The release date should likely be towards the end of this year. If anyone's got more information on this, please share it below.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When you are old, will you regret never starting your own business? When you will look back upon your life story and connect the dots - will you say "I...
At the time we fear of the scanty monsoon and with the news of food wastage around, its time to take food wastage challenge Seriously! Most of us buy food...
OPPO Neo series has a new member. It's called OPPO Neo 5 and today it has been launched in India. An 8 mm thick phone with a 2000 mAh Li-Po...
Guys I'm Electrical engineer, I want to know the opportunities of GATE other than IITs, NITs and PSUs . What are all good colleges/universities to pursue M.Tech for EE and...
A lot of people google 'which sites to join' when they are new to the Internet and a lot many of these people are engineering students in India who want...