PS Vita Firmware Upgrade 2.0 Arrives

Playstation Vita users can now upgrade the firmware to version 2.0 and enjoy faster internet browsing experience and get PS Plus. The update also allows launching the browser without having to quit the game. The firmware update also enhances the GPU performance and the video application will be able to play full HD 1080p videos.

The email app will now be able to sync up with up to 5 email accounts now. The version 2.0 also allows wireless connection between PS Vita and your computer.

Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

need tutorials for stress analysis of aircraft wing using MSC Nastran/Patran, i am in cofusion how to apply loads and boundary conditions.Pl help need urgent
It turns out that engineering students have been searching for a project report format & sample. I found my old project report my team had created and decided to make...
Almost all liquid containing vegetables and fruits can generate power. Actually all that happens is that the more electro positive electrode dissolve in the fluid, which always contains some minerals...
Dear All, Require a CAESAR II professionals on urgent basis. Interested candidate can mail their profile on info@xyntech.in Regards, Gautam Vadnere
what is the formula for finding energy stored in flat coils, if following data is given 1)internal diameter 2)no. of coils 3)external diameter etc...........