Prouble in need help with...how to move idea, to millions. But not without your help. Join me.

A garment for a survival situation which is chargeable by the Sun but depletes is energy over an 8 hours
. In times of low temperature. Have a great start need to help finish.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Even in the tropics the peak insolation for normal angle of incidence is about
    1 KW/Sq.m. Assuming 0.6 sq.m. area of garment, and taking into account the angle of incidence and shading effect as the person is moving about, and the efficiency of PV systems, the maximum collectible power may not be more than 0.2 KWHr in a day.
    Is this what is being looked at?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Reds vs Brewers Live ® Score Play Games℠ Online HD Reds vs Brewers Reds vs Brewers Live Reds vs Brewers Live Stream Brewers vs Reds Brewers vs Reds Live Brewers...
Hi All I would like switch from IT to VLSI, currently working for MNC. I’m ECE graduate with 72%. How good is the switch at this moment. Please let me...
Building a successful product company requires more than just great engineering, experts will say at the upcoming Embedded Systems Conference in Boston. “Most engineers have a pretty good idea of...
Is 6m depth of foundation (on hard rock) enough for a 20 floors or 65m high building with 52 flats in the building?
I have built an outdoor kitchen and trying to figure out if these beams will be sufice enough these are 10' 9" beams with 7' 9" floating 2x2 14guage tubular...