Proscenium 2011 @ ait, delhi

IEEE-AIT (student branch of IEEE) presents.......
PROSCENIUM-2011........
the theater of war,is now open.....
and this time...its GREEN....March 11-13th, 2011
one of the most watched out technical Festival in the city is back....
loads of prizes to be won..Robotics....Quizzes...LAN gaming...and much more.....
lots of money at stake....
participate enthusiastically....
for more details, please visit:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Ashish Sharma
#-Link-Snipped-#
Ambedkar Institute of Technology,
GOVT. of NCT of Delhi

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung Corby II has been launched in SEA Forum at Singapore. The phone banks on the success of Corby series. Check our coverage: Samsung Corby II GT-S3850 Tech Specs, Review...
ITrix - 2011 March 28 - 29 Department of Information Science and Technology College of Engineering Guindy, Anna university ​ About The Information Science and Technology Association (ISTA) is honored...
I want to learn Software Engineering. I tried Software Enginnering By Roger Pressman. But it is very vast, could you suggest me some web resources that are precise and small.
Hi all Im new to this forum and am interested in mechanical engineering with a focus on projectile acceleration/Directed Energy weapons I was conducting a thought experiment to reproduce the...
Do watch this video and place yourself in place of parvesh This is one of the best scene i liked too much [video=youtube;FOYQh42sTYs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOYQh42sTYs[/video]