Property of magnet

While i was working in my garage i had a thought that y electro satatic induction does not hold true in case of magnets?please answer this question.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    very simple static induction occurs oly for electric charge generation

in the case of magnet we have to magnetise a magnetisable material by some means so that is not given the name static magnetism
  • Abhilash27
    Abhilash27
    frnd in case of induction charge is generated...while in case of odf magnets it only can magnetise a body..........
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Adarsh Ringsia
    While i was working in my garage i had a thought that y electro satatic induction does not hold true in case of magnets?please answer this question.
    Are you perhaps thinking of this?
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😀 I'm an 4th yr ECE student, want help in my final year project........... so guyz please suggest me projects on microcontrollers, sensors etc.....
hi, please tell me commands in linux that shows u how to create shell scripts in linux enter data and save and how to view the data and how to...
hiiiii CEns A web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their website accessible via the World Wide Web. Web hosts...
In what way is the term chisel energy associated with piling? with regards, gopal (gopaldeshpande6@gmail.com)
Hello friends, happy to share Notes On Superposition Theorem, Norton & Thevenin theorems. Hope you will enjoy them. Check out and let me know if you like them. I'll be...