Proof: CEans Are Loving The New System!

CEans, as engineers we rely more on numbers and stats than anything else. Before we made a shift to the new system, I said that it's going to be a *lot* addictive. I just looked at the numbers of threads started and posts made in the last one week and obtained following graph. Check -

CE-Threads-Posts

Click on the image to see larger version.

We changed to the new system on December 01 around 4PM IST. The numbers and lines speak for themselves. I hope we'll sustain the growth. Bring all the interesting topics and discussions in the engineering world to CE 👍.

PS: I know it's too early to judge, but the graph looked almost flat for several months.

Replies

• Gandalf
    Gandalf
    Indeed its really easy to use !!!
    👍
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Our focus is on creating more discussions and attracting quality engineers from all over the world. I hope all CEans will join the effort 😀
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    This New CE is awesomely smart.Thanks to the world of CE. 😀
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    The_Big_K
    Our focus is on creating more discussions and attracting quality engineers from all over the world. I hope all CEans will join the effort 😀
    so is there any special requirement in server to handle such situation of high post & low threads? 😐
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gg_gaurav
    so is there any special requirement in server to handle such situation of high post & low threads? 😐
    That's one of the biggest problems we're facing; and it's all about making members to start interesting discussions so that we always have something new to think about when logged on to CE. The server can handle any amounts of load and it's continuously being monitored for activity. Usually, the downtime is limited to under 60 seconds; but sometimes the situation may go out of hands.

I continue to wonder what our thread starting rate is so low. Maybe because most of our Indian engineering traffic does not know what to talk about?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

WORKSHOPS!!!! KIRTHI!!!! Krithi Introduction​ "More than anything else the sensation is one of perfect peace mingled with an excitement that strains every nerve to the utmost, if you can conceive...
hey guys, pls help me out if u kno.....hw to find the coefficient of friction for cooling fan blade??? the application of cooling fan is compressors... regards algates.
Hello all First off, I'm afraid I do not have much in the way of electrical engineering knowledge or experience, hence why I am here. I hope you will be...
Hello my name is sreeram and i m doing my engg in India.
Try this quiz civil/structural CEans!!! https://science.howstuffworks.com/engineering/structural/bridge-quiz.htm