Promote your site!!!!!

PROMOTE YOUR SITE!
GUYS! ITS THE SITE WE WILL ALWAYS FOLLOW AND WE SHOULD PROMOTE IT. ITS BETTER THAN ORKUT AND FACEBOOK...isnt it?

some tips!!
1. be an integral part of diffrent discussion forums and discuss about your site with some DESRVING PEOPLE!
2. and if you are using other social networking sites then promote it there by launching new adds.
3. discuss with people of your respective institution about the site. it can serve as a great platform for professionals to share there experience with learners!
4.discuss about it with your collegues and make it more popular amongst them.
5.if you are in college then discuss about it with your faculties and let them promote it!😁

"make it better....make it best!"

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

These days almost all websites have a mobile web version of theirs which are customized for surfing from mobile internet(gprs). I've noticed that there is no such thing for CE...
In GRE, 6-8 questions are based on sentence completion. These questions can be divided broadly into two distinct categories: Questions that basically test your vocabulary. Questions that basically test your...
This is lity.I really find it exciting.pls let me be your frnd . i'm continuing my engg. in vssut, burla, orissa. i'm in final year n wanted to know about...
Hi, Is there any automation tool available for web application.
Hi, Can anyone explain difference between product and project metrics with example.