projects

hiii...
i belong to ece stream and i would like to have some mini projects..can anyone here please help me to get them..

Replies

• dineshkarpenter7
    dineshkarpenter7
    sudee
    hiii...
    i belong to ece stream and i would like to have some mini projects..can anyone here please help me to get them..
    yes i suggest you some topics
    1) water activated alarm.
    2) dark light flasher.
    these two are good and i had also prepared these two
    😁
  • dineshkarpenter7
    dineshkarpenter7
    hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
  • dineshkarpenter7
    dineshkarpenter7
    could anyone suggest me some topics for paper presentationin electronics and communication relatedand help me by posting sum matter regarding dat...........???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends this is krishna iam glad to meet u all😁
Hello! Anyone knows about mcu simulator? Like 8051 but sophisticated one required! Also is there any Universal simulator which can support any microcontroller?
This was the first thing I noticed when I walked into my apartment: https://img510.imageshack.us/img510/976/dscn2053mo4.jpg My guess is that it is a smoke detector; however, it blows. The apartment is hot...
hi i m studying in final yr, BE. BioInformatics...i hav to come up with a project ,of DRUG database creation,in which SQL and HTML should be used....i hope i will...
Hello, We've discussed this topic in posts and through e-mails. I continue to get emails that ask how to use CE Forums. I'd appreciate feedback about why few of our...