Projects On Java

i am a final year student [cse branch]
please suggest me some final year projects in java.

Replies

• K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Dude,
    Common Question .... go through the Thread. You will find any 1 for sure...
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You pick any 1 topic, if you have any doubt on how to do.... so many guys are there to help.
    For Your Info.:
    I did 'Virtual Classroom System'. in my final year.
  • ROHAN KAPOOR
    ROHAN KAPOOR
    sir,
    can u give more information about "virtual clasroom system" ....
    means how it will be ..its applications,its features, and how its interface will look like
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    There will be 3 main modules in this system, Students,staff and Virtual Classroom system. This project deals with Creating a friendly environment between these three modules....
  • ramyaIT
    ramyaIT
    Hi, will u give some more details on virtual classroom system....plzzzzz am waiting 4 u r reply....
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    what kind of details you want.....
    I will give what i've done:

Front end: HTML, JSP, servlets
    IDE : Myeclipse
    Backend : Oracle 10g

Project Description:

Student Registers to the system by choosing his specific subjects.
    then checks for the schedule and attends classes at the scheduled time, submitting assignments.
    Admin maintains the system by accepting the students and scheduling classes according to the staff timings.
    staff do login according to schedule and verifies assignments.

necessary features are:
    >Online Video classes
    >Digital Library
  • ramyaIT
    ramyaIT
    ThankU, Can you plz suggest me some projects on datamining
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Data mining....good topic.
    Go for
    >Data mining over peer to peer networks or
    >Effective Personalized Web Search

• ramyaIT
    ramyaIT
    can u describe them plz...
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Data mining over peer to peer networks:

peer to peer networks offers applications such as file sharing, e-commerce, and social networking, many of which deal with rich, distributed data sources that can benefit from data mining. P2P networks are, in fact, well-suited to distributed data mining (DDM), which deals with the problem of data analysis in environments with distributed data, computing nodes, and users.

Effective Personalized Web Search:

Personalization of Web search is to carry out retrieval for each user incorporating his/her interests. We propose a novel technique to learn user profiles from users' search histories. The user profiles are then used to improve retrieval effectiveness in Web search.
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Biggie given a list of data-mining projects, go through it once:

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • ramyaIT
    ramyaIT
    Ya i visited but not find much interesting one....i need some projects on data mining which are not developed yet.....
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Distributed Data Mining in Peer-to-Peer Networks

ABSTRACT

Peer-to-peer (P2P) networks are gaining popularity in many applications such as file sharing, e-commerce, and social networking, many of which deal with rich, distributed data sources that can benefit from data mining. P2P networks are, in fact, well-suited to distributed data mining (DDM), which deals with the problem of data analysis in environments with distributed data, computing nodes, and users. This article offers an overview of DDM applications and algorithms for P2P environments, focusing particularly on local algorithms that perform data analysis by using computing primitives with limited communication overhead. The authors describe both exact and approximate local P2P data mining algorithms that work in a decentralized and communication-efficient manner

Personalized Web search for improving retrieval effectiveness

ABSTRACT

Current Web search engines are built to serve all users, independent of the special needs of any individual user. Personalization of Web search is to carry out retrieval for each user incorporating his/her interests. We propose a novel technique to learn user profiles from users' search histories. The user profiles are then used to improve retrieval effectiveness in Web search. A user profile and a general profile are learned from the user's search history and a category hierarchy, respectively. These two profiles are combined to map a user query into a set of categories which represent the user's search intention and serve as a context to disambiguate the words in the user's query. Web search is conducted based on both the user query and the set of categories. Several profile learning and category mapping algorithms and a fusion algorithm are provided and evaluated. Experimental results indicate that our technique to personalize Web search is both effective and efficient.
  • Bashiruddin Naik
    Bashiruddin Naik
    Hello Sir,
    I just wanted to build an android app.
    Its simple one.
    Before that i searched all resources but of nothing useful.
    And also know the some concept of C,C++ and java.
    Please guide me where can i start from the scratch.

Thank you.
  • ROHAN KAPOOR
    ROHAN KAPOOR
    Queeny.heads u can start by introducing urself to the android through this book..
    #-Link-Snipped-#.
    you can download the SDK from this site .
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

You will be astonished to know that quantum computing may not be a distant dream now. University of Bristol Scientists have developed ways to materialize the concept on a single...
hi , plzz reply i need small circuit to generat pwm and anthor to generat pcm i use multsim 10
Anyone can teach me about micro processor? I am the newer of microprocessor. I want to learn that what is microprocessor? what is purpose of this? can i use in...
While it will still take about half a year for the shortage of Hard Drives to recompense, Hitachi has introduced world's first 4 TB drives at approx. $400. Decent deal?
ok..I was thinking if CEans from Bengaluru would come together for a CE meet?? Date, time , location would be decided on majority , once the number of attendees is...