Projects on Control Systems

guys..... need some projects based on control systems...atleast the applications of control systems in real time

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alienator
    guys..... need some projects based on control systems...atleast the applications of control systems in real time
    Have you thought of any control systems projects on your own? Also, try searching the forums for project ideas contributed by members of CE.
  • Alienator
    Alienator
    The_Big_K
    Have you thought of any control systems projects on your own? Also, try searching the forums for project ideas contributed by members of CE.
    actually im totally into it.Trying to get a mathematcial model for which i can work out the stability and transient analysis.what can be done to make it better system etc....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any one share their experience of attending the placement drive of "PAYODA TECHNOLOGIES"...I have googled it but could not find any Aptitude questions not even its Selection Procedures...if anybody...
I am wondering if presenting a paper on HTML5 will be a good choice ? Like Cloud Computing or Emebedded systems of any of the latest technologies, HTML5 is also...
Hi can any mechanical engineer brief me about GRS or Gas Reservoir Suspension? What is it exactly and how is it used? Please explain in detail.
hello, could anyone tell me how to make a touch screen surface using projectors and camers?? the touch on the glass surface must triger the action. please help me out.
Many more happy returns of the day ๐Ÿ˜€ May you enter into the world of awesomeness and excel in everything ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ You're celebrating your fourth birthday in CrazyEngineers...