Projects on ATmega 16

i am willing to do some simple projects using ATmega 16. but i don't have enough ideas on this. i have basic c programming knowledge. if anyone knows appropriate sites or links where i can find some ideas, then please do suggest me!!!!

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    dhruba sunuwar
    i am willing to do some simple projects using ATmega 16. but i don't have enough ideas on this. i have basic c programming knowledge. if anyone knows appropriate sites or links where i can find some ideas, then please do suggest me!!!!
    Why to wait for website or link? Get some LEDs and start with blinking.
  • dhruba sunuwar
    dhruba sunuwar
    i have done the blinking part but only with few leds, around 8 which are already on the avr programming board..
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    dhruba sunuwar
    i have done the blinking part but only with few leds, around 8 which are already on the avr programming board..
    Now make your own circuit(buy a breadboard) consisting of 14 to 24 LEDs & make it blink in some regular pattern or different patterns.
    PS : Dont forget to connect resistor with each LED to limit the current,else the led will be damaged.

It is really not necessary to know C language,If you know Assembly language then you're good to go.But C language makes the task a lot simpler,so it's better to understand C.
  • Tarun Goel
    Tarun Goel
    dhruba sunuwar
    You can make a mobile controlled robot using DTMF .
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    Electronic Projects, Electrical Engineering Resources and Makers Articles
    News - Rickey's World of Microcontrollers & Microprocessors
    the above sites are very helpful for beginners to do the projects in different controllers like pic,8051,AVR...
  • dhruba sunuwar
    dhruba sunuwar
    tq #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#
  • dhruba sunuwar
    dhruba sunuwar
    arunchary
    Electronic Projects, Electrical Engineering Resources and Makers Articles
    News - Rickey's World of Microcontrollers & Microprocessors
    the above sites are very helpful for beginners to do the projects in different controllers like pic,8051,AVR...
    tq very much

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One day late but I just come to know that Yesterday was CEan TSH's Birthday. So here is thread to say Happy Birthday. You have rocking year ahead Buddy. You...
hi friends! i'm preethicatherine.v doing my final year in electronics and communication in SRI RAMANUJAR ENGINEERING COLLEGE and i'm really excited to be apart of this community 😀
hi guys...plz help me out hows.. cdac mumbai(juhu)..for wimc..any idea??? my rank in wimc is 1487...would ill be able to get sunbeam pune(wimc) in second or third round of seat...
People who have got good ranks...pls share ur exam experience, preparation done by you, books, websites, other materials referred 😀
I have 2.6 mm(2+0.6) thickness of plate for lap joint now i want select the rivet dia.How to calculate rivet dia for lap joint.If anybody knows please let me know.assuming...