Projects in final year

hi.....i m a final year EEE student frm Vel tech, chennai.....i m interested in measurements nd instrumentation stream.....cud anyone guide me 2 chose a project......thk u....

Replies

• microcontroller4
    microcontroller4
    I think that there are ample projects for instrumentation stream. You should focus on what you are comfortable and what you like for eg there are many different projects based on PLC or Microcontrollers or Robotics. I suggest you stream line your field of interest and then i can suggest you ample projects on that..
    You may make project yourself or can get if off the shelf. There are a couple of sites you can see.
    edesignsolutions.co.in
    8052projects.com
    etc..
  • PMC
    PMC
    microcontroller4
    I think that there are ample projects for instrumentation stream. You should focus on what you are comfortable and what you like for eg there are many different projects based on PLC or Microcontrollers or Robotics. I suggest you stream line your field of interest and then i can suggest you ample projects on that..
    You may make project yourself or can get if off the shelf. There are a couple of sites you can see.
    edesignsolutions.co.in
    8052projects.com
    etc..
    Yes #-Link-Snipped-# 8052projects.com have all the projects for instrumentation and control engineering, for mechanical engineering, for Electrical and Electronics Engineering, for Automobile Engineering , Telecommunication Engineering, for Chemical Engineering & for Robotics. 8052projects.info is also the same
  • hemam
    hemam
    im studyn final year b.e n sdmit ujire.....so i wanna some information about doin some projects...can you plz guide me abt projects

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google Chrome has a very good advantage. There is a incognito mode for surfing in chrome . Incognito Mode : Web pages that you open and files downloaded while you...
A professional college has a strange principal. On the first day, he & his students perform an odd opening day ceremony: There are one thousand lockers and one thousand students...
Tell the smallest integer which can be written with two digit......../
find the tenth number in this series 3, 3, 5, 4, 4, 3, 5, 5, 4, ?
Hey!!would you be kind enough and spend a little bit of your precious time and tell me what kind of jobs are there for electronics freshers??.....I want to know what...