projects for second year...

Hey anyone can suggest me few projects for E.I. branch(as according second year) . I m in second year so have no idea . please help me?

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Why dont you google out for projects?

You can also search in IEEE Transaction in instrumentation and engineering volumes for project ideas.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vivek001rajput
    Hey anyone can suggest me few projects for E.I. branch(as according second year) . I m in second year so have no idea . please help me?
    Why not come up with your own ideas? Have you tried to thought of any?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends I want to do pagination using java. There are two ways comes in my mind to do pagination. 1.Fetch whole data at once and display it page by...
I would like to know whether it is possible to increase output from existing thermal power plant either in terms of heat input,efficiency, vacuum , heat rate , exhaust parameters...
What are the problems in pumping wet steam say at 0.2 kg/ sq. cm to boiler pressure? I think that instead of extracting steam to vacuum pressure( negative pressure to...
This is the scenario is most of the IT outsourced jobs. Since the'giver' of work is sitting in some part of the world , the 'doer' is in another part...
sir, i am working for baja atv in india we'll be having an interview soon in 5 days and we have only one factor which could help ur to get...