projects for beginners

hi friends,

i'm doin my third yr in mechanical n i would like to do some mini projects in internal combustion engines.... considering the low capital requirements n knowledge abt it at this level, i'd like u to suggest some good ideas to me in this regard....

Replies

• Elisa
    Elisa
    What is your budget for the project?
  • sha_attitude
    sha_attitude
    5 thousand to 10 thousand rupees
  • mdronsubbs
    mdronsubbs
    sha_attitude
    hi friends,

i'm doin my third yr in mechanical n i would like to do some mini projects in internal combustion engines.... considering the low capital requirements n knowledge abt it at this level, i'd like u to suggest some good ideas to me in this regard....

my friend do not use your sms language here.Type proper language.take care

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Their is a question in my mind 4 which i cant get any answer...i m posting it out here... We all know dat in an engine at the time when...

Hi

Hello everybody......๐Ÿ˜
Hi CEans, I have a small plan which might facilitate the success of CE Labs. I am thinking of having a meet of all the CEans in the respective cities...
Its raining in mumbai....part I Its raining in mumbai, and this is not something which you people dont know. But there is something which needs to be told, i might...
....continued from part I So it was my meeting with the great shashi kapoor,which was the first thing to hit me. I was roaming in juhu,when i thought of visiting...