projects discussion

please tell me about the mini projects

Replies

• sanaladybird
    sanaladybird
    sanaladybird
    please tell me about the mini projects
    please tell me about the mini projectssssssssssss any one can help me?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sanaladybird
    please tell me about the mini projectssssssssssss any one can help me?
    We don't know what exactly you want to know about mini-projects. Here are possible choices -

1. What are mini-projects?

2. Suggest a mini-project idea for electrical engineering?

3. How much does a typical mini-project cost?

and so on. Since we can't figure out what you want to know; it'd be great if you could help us understand your requirements so that we can answer you properly.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I have just found a problem or may be lack of knowledge about windows forms events. So if anyone have solution regarding this problem..Please reply. I have a form...
i have given cdac in 2013 and i got 3950rank but it is impossible to get banglore and pune.But upto which rank we could apply for pune and banglore. and...
SRM University’s National Level Techno-Management Fest, AARUUSH quenches our thirst for innovative prerogatives. Since its inception in 2007, this brainchild of four graduating students has been a platform where students...
I was pretty happy with Google DNS; but since last several hours I'm facing strange issues. The pages load up slower or they just don't load at all. I switched...
Currently, I am in quest to check the OC'ing capability of Raspberry Pi. I been testing few random settings. I have even added heat-sink on RPi so that it don't...