Projects as working models???

Hi Everybody,

This time I came to seek help from, I need topics based on which I can make simple working models regarding electrical & electronics branch.

I will be very glad to hear your suggestions!!!

Regards,

vibhor_one

Replies

• rabinhoodsubash
    rabinhoodsubash
    vibhor_one
    Hi Everybody,

This time I came to seek help from, I need topics based on which I can make simple working models regarding electrical & electronics branch.

I will be very glad to hear your suggestions!!!

Regards,

vibhor_one
    It's good.
  • Hyoujin
    Hyoujin
    How simple is simple? Flashing LED's, or are we talking about something more complex?

I'll try to help, just need to narrow it down for me.
  • krishs
    krishs
    vibhor_one
    Hi Everybody,

LAZER POWER SUPPLY VERY EXCELLENT TOPIC FOR ELECTRICAL PEOPLE
    THANKS
    BYE........😎
  • roshni
    roshni
    suggest me also some ideas ,if u've got them.i'm a new member.
  • meetpriyapatel
    meetpriyapatel
    hello everybody !
    i am crazy engineer . i want some mini-project idea as a part of my syllabus. plz help.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

well...i want to do a mini-project in da field of instrumentation and control(prefferably)...culd neone...suggest me hw do i select a topic n strt up?????
CEans, This debate is inspired by Mr. Kanetkar's answer to our question "[FONT=verdana,geneva]India is focusing more on services than product sector. With the current burgeoning service industry, by what time...
Here are the governing relationships for the makeup flow rate, the evaporation and windage losses, the draw-off rate, and the concentration cycles in an evaporative cooling tower system: M =...
The velocity of a gas flowing through an orifice or an equipment leak attains a maximum or sonic velocity and becomes "choked" when the ratio of the absolute upstream pressure...
Various governmental agencies involved with environmental protection and with occupational safety and health have issued regulations limiting the allowable concentrations of gaseous pollutants in the ambient air or in emissions...