project

hi guys 😎.. i m a final yr student and i gt a deadline of 2 days to give my project topic & i m not getting any idea.. can u suggest anything..

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    why not bro in which field you are intrested?
    Embedded or communication let me know i will help you out by giving you some name...
  • powerpuffgirl
    powerpuffgirl
    tell me to which branch u belong
  • powerpuffgirl
    powerpuffgirl
    oh u r EEE.Then how about "detection of high impedance faults by artificial neural networks".
  • Abhishek.Smg
    Abhishek.Smg
    powerpuffgirl
    oh u r EEE.Then how about "detection of high impedance faults by artificial neural networks".
    can u suggest me some more topics
  • Abhishek.Smg
    Abhishek.Smg
    god father i need prject in eee
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    what about Automatic Energy meter Billing, Finger print Security,PIC programmer,Automatic Traffic Desity indicator etc
  • powerpuffgirl
    powerpuffgirl
    Abhishek.Smg
    can u suggest me some more topics
    compression of finger print images using wavelets. i know only this.if u need more refer any ieee or acm papers modify the title to some related thing and submit.dont worry.
  • Abhishek.Smg
    Abhishek.Smg
    thaks buddy....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hii guys..i other day i was watching a show on tv which was telling about doing your ms is sweden and norway and some other off beat countries...infact education in...
This is just great.I stumbled upon this website from search engine and i feel so exhilerated. Thanks for the great opportunity and hoping it will be an enriching experiece !
The direction of rotation of fan is clockwise as seen from the top. Why don't the fan be allowed to rotate in the opposite direction. Is there any specific reason...
hello friends! i want to develop a web browser with basic functionality in java for my miniproject. can anyone suggest me the books i should refer and where to get...
hello to all CE, i am new to this site and hoping a good experience. i am in my 2nd yr intrumentation and control engineering,interested in doing a mini project...