project

can anyone give me ideas to do my final year project... in electrical field
base paper must be a 2011 ieee paper

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Government of India will obtain the much hyped Aakash Tablet - the world's cheapest tablet for $50 and then make it available for Indian customers for about $35. Where does...
Hai Friends, I got the following via e-mail. Is this any true? [TABLE] [TR] [TD][TABLE="width: 100%"] [TR] [TD][TABLE="align: center"] [TR] [TD][TABLE="width: 100%"] [TR] [TD]Right now, India is the richest country...
I would rather watch it I guess than pilot it! Outfitted with a 1500cc engine, a watertight cockpit and six dolphin-like fins, the Innespace Seabreacher redefines personal watercraft. https://www.popsci.com/gadgets/article/2011-05/cruise-underwater-speedboat-while-listening-your-ipod
Guys i am doing final year B.E Information Science and i need ideas for ma final year project.i am looking for domains like mobile communication,adhoc networks,computer networks and when i...
We are basically trying to find out the time interval between the instants that a particle is in a particular initial point and that at which it is at a...