project

Need some different ideas about project work. My name is Vinoth Sundar and I am just a registered member of CrazyEngineers and I am pretty clueless about which project to choose.

Replies

• balaseven
    balaseven
    Hi

U have to mention the technologies....

Then only CEans can give ideas.....

u have to tell the technologies that u want...

thanks
    balaseven
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vinoth sundar
    Need some different ideas about project work
    Try to make a lossless transmission line.

-The Big K-
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Is that possible biggie? I was very weak at this ... but wont there be loss due to the process of transfer itself?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kidakaka
    Is that possible biggie? I was very weak at this ... but wont there be loss due to the process of transfer itself?
    If someone invents lossless transmission lines, he'd replace Bill Gates in Forbes list. I was...joking. 😀

The post said that the author wants project ideas and I thought it would be a cool thing to do as a project.

Btw, I don't get the logic behind these college projects. They give you grades to reinvent the wheel.

-The Big K-
  • mahul
    mahul
    it's actaully out of context but doesn't superconductivity actaully pose a means of lossless transmission( i'm in no way suggesting this as a college project)?? as far as my knowledge goes superconductivity has actually been achieved in low temperatures....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mahul
    it's actaully out of context but doesn't superconductivity actaully pose a means of lossless transmission( i'm in no way suggesting this as a college project)?? as far as my knowledge goes superconductivity has actually been achieved in low temperatures....
    Indeed, superconductivity has been achieved for I-don't-remember-the name-of-that-metal at about 4K temperature. But such low-temperature environments are only available inside laboratories.

Of course it is not a college-project, but who knows 😉 .

Vinoth, are you in college or a professional? Do you need ideas for an electrical engineering based project or a software project? Please mention your requirements.

-The Big K-
  • eski_komut
    eski_komut
    what about GSM jammer.

hi ,

you can design is low-power RF jammer capable of preventing cell phones or similarly intrusive wireless devices from operating within a user’s personal space .it seems little bit difficult ha.!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi there peeps I need some help urgently....i am trying to program a pic16F877 using MPLAB v5.70.40. I have an ICD1? how do i go about doing this....i have the...
I just joined today so here is some information about myself Name: Abhilash Hota Trade: Electronics & Communication Location: Bhopal, India Occupation: Student( B.E. Fifth Semester university exams going on)...
Hello CEans, This is some information about me as a new CEan.. Name: Jack Robinson Engineering Trade: none as i am a CA from knowyourmoney.co.uk Location: UK. Occupation: Student Hobbies...
how can I access parallel port no using dll.And I can't use ddk for driver development(our instructor says). platform:windows xp language:cpp or c Ide:visual studio I lost my way in...
Hi freinds i have 250GB sata hdisk.. i partitioned it with fat32... today i installed partition magic pro software..and checking it's functionality.. it ask me to restart..after restart my pc...