vinoth sundar
vinoth sundar
Branch Unspecified
11 Dec 2007

project

Need some different ideas about project work. My name is Vinoth Sundar and I am just a registered member of CrazyEngineers and I am pretty clueless about which project to choose.
balaseven

balaseven

Branch Unspecified
11 years ago
Hi

U have to mention the technologies....

Then only CEans can give ideas.....

u have to tell the technologies that u want...

thanks
balaseven
11 years ago
vinoth sundar
Need some different ideas about project work
Try to make a lossless transmission line.

-The Big K-
Prasad Ajinkya

Prasad Ajinkya

Branch Unspecified
11 years ago
Is that possible biggie? I was very weak at this ... but wont there be loss due to the process of transfer itself?
11 years ago
kidakaka
Is that possible biggie? I was very weak at this ... but wont there be loss due to the process of transfer itself?
If someone invents lossless transmission lines, he'd replace Bill Gates in Forbes list. I was...joking. 😀

The post said that the author wants project ideas and I thought it would be a cool thing to do as a project.

Btw, I don't get the logic behind these college projects. They give you grades to reinvent the wheel.

-The Big K-
mahul

mahul

Branch Unspecified
11 years ago
it's actaully out of context but doesn't superconductivity actaully pose a means of lossless transmission( i'm in no way suggesting this as a college project)?? as far as my knowledge goes superconductivity has actually been achieved in low temperatures....
11 years ago
mahul
it's actaully out of context but doesn't superconductivity actaully pose a means of lossless transmission( i'm in no way suggesting this as a college project)?? as far as my knowledge goes superconductivity has actually been achieved in low temperatures....
Indeed, superconductivity has been achieved for I-don't-remember-the name-of-that-metal at about 4K temperature. But such low-temperature environments are only available inside laboratories.

Of course it is not a college-project, but who knows 😉 .

Vinoth, are you in college or a professional? Do you need ideas for an electrical engineering based project or a software project? Please mention your requirements.

-The Big K-
eski_komut

eski_komut

Branch Unspecified
11 years ago
what about GSM jammer.

hi ,

you can design is low-power RF jammer capable of preventing cell phones or similarly intrusive wireless devices from operating within a user’s personal space .it seems little bit difficult ha.!

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.