project work regarding

I am a final year electrical student.I am in seventh semester now.I wish to do project from this semester and i wish to pursue for the 8th semester also.I am intereted in powersystem and drives.I wish to do project in any of these two subjects.will you guide me for doing my project.Give me idea about that two subjects.In drives,i wish to do the topic of speed controller,so say me about the modern techniques used for controlling the speed of a motor.i had no idea about powersystem field.I will be very thankful if any one guide me for my project work.Also give me any technical links regarding this.

Thanking you,

with regards
Ammus sekar

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can you suggest me a good topic for project n seminar for elec n comm branch?
Japanese is a very polite language. In Japan, as you may well know, that a lot of importance is given to mannerisms and the way you talk. So some useful...
In this thread you can post the quotes that crossed your mind or you read somewhere.... I am starting with a one which I read somewhere around 4 years back.......
We are much familiar with automobile tyres.. Whether it is a two wheeler or a four wheeler, there had been many problems in maintaining those pneumatic tyres.. Very tough..😔 We...
I was searching to buy a good and robust software to design centrifugal blowers and fans which can generate design, fabrication CAD drawings and plot curves. can anyone guide me...