Project topics

hi friends i am in final year electronics engineering ..can anyone of you suggest me some project topic related to communication field

Replies

• Lock-Os
    Lock-Os
    How about an improved signal receiver for cell phones? It ideally could be made to fit most cell phones, but if fits one model then that could work if you can apply the same or similar kind of modification to other kinds of cell phones.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Could anybody please tell me how to magnify TV screen. I have seen some DIY frasnel sheet which magnifies a 21" tv to 32" TV. Is it worth the investment...
Internet if flooded with DIY projection TV tutorials. But all ends up when it comes to the real projection as the projection is made upside down. The solution which those...
hiii..i am very happy to be the member of crazy engineers.....it is a platform to make a effecient engineers...
i am doing a project on home automation using mobile phone can anybody give out the details 1. how to make microcontroller read msg from mobile. 2.how to interface mobile...
Hi all, just wanted to share some silliness w/ the group. Been stalking for awhile, and figured I'd finally post. This site, is about as...