Project that combines website designing and elearning

Hi guys, I now want to begin my final year's computer science project and I would like to do something that combines website designing and elearning, can you please suggest possible topics for me, I would like to try something rather new and innovative...thank you

Replies

• Surya_Ma
    Surya_Ma
    Use semantic web concept in rdf. rdf means resource description framework. it is a new technology
  • Barbara
    Barbara
    Surya_Ma
    Use semantic web concept in rdf. rdf means resource description framework. it is a new technology
    thank you, thank you!!!! But can you please help me please, highlight to me the existing problems that can be solved by attempting this topic, thanx a lot

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi techies, Can anybody tell me how to escape strings in java to avoid sql injection? like for input string : "abc" i want output string as \"abc\"
Is possible to develop a new web server for all web technology? That mean, we want to use wamp server for php scripts, Apache tomcat server for jsp, and IIS...
my self monu,working as software engineer in noida
Hello Everyone, I am Teja from Hyderabad. Currently, I am working with Intense Technologies @ Hyd, as a DB2 Data Base Admin . I completed my Masters in Instrumentation and...
hello friends this is Prashant Singh, B.tech Mechanical Engineering 3rd year. recidence- India.