Project Suggestion Required...*Electronics And Communication*

HI

First of all i am going to Thanks all the ppl who had helped me out to find the project names in .NET and many other Language Specially thanks to Big_K for helping me there... CE Rox ๐Ÿ˜

And Frnds This time I am under Pressure i have to Submitt my Project Name (In Electronics and Communication) i have only 10 days Remaining to submit it ๐Ÿ˜” and Still i am searching ๐Ÿ˜• for Something Rocking project hop i will get it out here in Crazy Engineers. i m sure that i will get atleast some Good ideas for Electronics and Communication Project and if you have some Projects then please send it to me i will try my best to complete it....

Thanks in Advanced

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Still waiting for some title
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    no one there for helping.......... ๐Ÿ˜”

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

News Source: Infy to buy UK SAP consultant for Rs 3,310 cr - Yahoo! India News IT major Infosys Technologies on Monday announced plans to acquire UK SAP consulting company...
Here is an interesting question ! Suppose you are driving a typical 4 wheeler car on a plain road at speed of 60 kmph and you suddenly understand that brakes...
Hi!!! i am making an automatic smart light system. i want to give the webcam output to the microcontroller. but i dnt want to use a computer. my proff suggested...
here i am going to give you one suggestion.. is it possible to Set CE conference at the Top of the site rather than set to bottom... at every time...
hi, myself nayana, i m studying 7 sem B.E. in information science branch. In the next sem we have to do project but i m not getting any idea about...