project related to instrumentation or control

hello to all CE,
i am new to this site and hoping a good experience.
i am in my 2nd yr intrumentation and control engineering,interested in doing a mini project under the same.But i m not able to find a topic with which i can start.
so kindly request u all to suggest some topics for the project so that i can study them and find a project which interests me.
thankzz😀
hoping for a reply soooooooooon😀

Replies

• syedaafaq
    syedaafaq
    i hope you will be having a subject as control systems in your syllabus. you better show more interest to that subject and try to do some small projects given as examples in your reference books..... it would help you, in your final year project....... i would suggest you to do the project on controlling the water level in the tank using sensors....
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well, you can go further and use PLC to control centralised water disribution system,were you can control the source to fill multiple tanks at different locations
  • colly
    colly
    thanks for the suggestions.i dont hve much knowledge abt d control systems as i hvnt studied it til nw but i ll surely search related to water control system.any other suggestion is surely welcome.
    Again thanks for ur replies.:smile:
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    buddy, wat you are planning to do in your project???
  • colly
    colly
    actually as i told u m in my 2nd yr.want to do a proj but dont kno from where to start.so m trying to find a good topic,search on it n then start off wid it.Mayb it ll take a lot of tym but i hve time in my hand..
    i hve got a basic knowledge of electronics too.so u cn suggest something related to that.
    it wud be of great help.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    wat you aspire to do with instrumentation,pls say we can work upon that,never mind if its too weird or imaginative!!!
  • Gopal Dinesh
    Gopal Dinesh
    How does instrumentation and control engineering relate with chemical engineering?how do both courses relate, i am a chemical engineering undergrad i would like to do my masters on instrumentation and control
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well all the process systems in chemical engineering requires lost of instruments to monitor each an every parameter even we can control them as they are mostly in hazardous location and un-safe for humans to operate!!!!
  • rashi
    rashi
    hi colly, you can look for a circuit simulator. it is a good way to begin with..that too given your field of I&C. u can try downloading ZelioSoft from scneider electric. it offers u ladder diagrams and FBDs to build and simulate circuits. plus he help file gives u two working examples and yeah, it is free, too. do tell me if you try it and find some luck with the same. 😉
    wishes, rashi 😀
    colly
    hello to all CE,
    i am in my 2nd yr intrumentation and control engineering,interested in doing a mini project under the same.But i m not able to find a topic with which i can start.
    so kindly request u all to suggest some topics for the project so that i can study them and find a project which interests me.
    thankzz😀
    hoping for a reply soooooooooon😀
  • sheru_87
    sheru_87
    Hi,
    am doin my final yr instrumentation and control and need any new topics for my project tht is which was implemented in 2008 or in process now?
  • shubhadha bhat
    shubhadha bhat
    hi,
    i already working in a company related to oil and gas,i want to know what projects i can do related io instrumentation inorder to grow more in this field.can please suggest any part time projects i can do inorder to utilize my free time,and i also wanted to know which are the institutes are offering projects related to instrumentation field.

thanks and regards
    shubhadha bhat
  • shyla_r
    shyla_r
    Hi friends, Is there any opportunity for freshers in instrumentation to work on any part time projects in oil and gas, and will these type of projects help in getting gud job in the same field...??
  • winifred
    winifred
    hello to all CE,
    i am in my 3rd yr intrumentation and control engineering,interested in doing a project under the same.But i m not able to find a topic with which i can start.
    thankzz:smile:
    hoping for a reply soooooooooon:smile:
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    winifred
    hello to all CE,
    i am in my 3rd yr intrumentation and control engineering,interested in doing a project under the same.But i m not able to find a topic with which i can start.
    thankzz:smile:
    hoping for a reply soooooooooon:smile:
    How can we know this?
  • selakumar
    selakumar
    pls tell me a topic for my mini project in control systems

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

He has been an active member of CrazyEngineers since the day he joined. He is an electronics & telecommunication engineering students and firmly believes "Electronics is not enough for life,...
Much awaited King Khan starring "Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi" has released today. If anyone's got a chance to watch the movie, please write a review for us. :smile: Awaiting...
Please let me know if you face any problem uploading new avatar to CE Forums. The problem looks random; the old problem has been fixed. Write to me at [...
hi, friends i have a small doubt that why 8088 has 8-bit data bus eventhough it is 16 bit processor. but 8086 uses 16-bit data bus and it is a...
hi friends, i have a silly problem?😉 that is i want to know how a mouse works and the different types of mice with different technologies can any one help...