Project Related Questions Asked In Campus Interviews?

Many campus recruiters like to ask questions based on your project. We've received queries in the past regarding how to handle such questions and what if the project isn't ready? This thread is dedicated to all the questions that are typically asked in campus recruitment regarding your project 😀

Replies

• *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    Good topic. please answer one important question :

Quality matters or quantity??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It seems that there's a slow down in the Indian IT industry. Lot of companies that hired candidates in the last year have not received their call letters yet. L&T...
This thread is dedicated to all the fresh engineering graduates selected in Infosys and expected to join in this year. I wish to know the status of the call letter...
We've lot of discussions related to 2011 recruitment in the IT field. I wish to know what are the salaries being offered to the fresh engineering graduates by the companies...
This is typically a wannabe entrepreneur's dilemma. Those who are employed and enjoy a monthly paycheck and have been recently beaten by the entrepreneurial bug will have to answer this...
Is it so that Philips recruits only electrical engineers? If so, I am sure electrical engineers can shed some light here. Their recruitment procedure is as follows: 1. Written Exam...