Project Proposal

Please give me some suggestions on what device or system i can innovate or create for my thesis. I'm out of ideas. 😔 It should be any of the 4. PIC based, Robotics,PC interfacing, or Wireless

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys!can somebody help me in installing visual studio 6.0 professional version in windows 7?while trying to install i got a set up error as set up is unable to...
Just registered and wished to say Howdy. Oops! I notice the "Introduction template" by this forum's admin, but i feel my self explanatory will be much better. Lol. I'm kavin....
bjt amplify signals by transferring signals from a low resistance circuit to a high resistance one. which part of the bjt is termed as a low resistance circuit and which...
in an n type enhancement mosfet can anyone explain me by(considering atomic structure in the device) ,why does the n channel becomes tapered when voltage of the drain terminal is...
Hello, I am a third year electrical undergrad student. I want to join an electrical manufacturing/consultancy company like Schneider electric which visits my campus every year. I am not planning...