project on video steganography

Hey dude out der ... i need some help from you...if u offer me some gud tips... m doing a project on video steganography... plzz... wil be a great thnkful 4 u if you could do it.

Replies

• ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Bright jyrwa
    Hey dude out der ... i need some help from you...if u offer me some gud tips... m doing a project on video steganography... plzz... wil be a great thnkful 4 u if you could do it.
    Please avoid sms language. Use simple English.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    One of the Best new Thing You can Try is

" Take a Text: from a file or as input from user. Encrypt it using simple encryption like transposition. Embed that in a small audio file and hide the audio in Video"
    Now transfer the video over Lan and Decode.
  • Bright jyrwa
    Bright jyrwa
    ShrinkDWorld
    Please avoid sms language. Use simple English.
    thank you are obsolutely right
  • Bright jyrwa
    Bright jyrwa
    bioramani
    PDF
    thank.. i earn a good concept from your help..
  • Santhakumar J
    Santhakumar J
    hi............ Give the Video Steganography source code using Asp.net with C#.....
  • Santhakumar J
    Santhakumar J
    Bright jyrwa
    i need too Video Steganography concepts and source Code....................

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what are the latest seminor topics in computer science
Hi everyone. Need your suggestion on the conference fest name. I'm unable to make a cool and unique name. Could you please help in making one? It's a techinal conference...
i want to use peltier cell with the exhaust sytem to convert waste heat into electricity for b&s engine temp of exhaust almost 700degree celcius{sae baja }
I was wondering if there is such a table that have the equivalence of a footing to a concrete pile foundation for different types of soils.
ASUS Eee Pad Slider SL101 Specs have been revealed on the ASUS official website. The Eee Pad Slider may be available in markets starting September 2011. The Android powered tablet...