project on unique id management

hiii..I m a computer science engineer study in final year..I want 2 make my major project on u.i.m please give me some suggestions 2 make my project more better.....😒😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ADVANCE ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS by ERWIN KREYSZIG, 9thedition (book+manual) Thoroughly updated and streamlined to reflect new developments in the field, the ninth edition of this bestselling text features modern engineering applications...
[FONT="]SCHAUM’S OUTLINES: COMPLEX VARIABLES 2[SUP]ND[/SUP] EDITION | 2.6mb[/FONT] Download: https://www.filesonic.com/file/1831618291/complex variables.pdf
Rejuvenate the competitive fire in you... And brace yourself to face the best SPARDHAA’11 is a National level Knowledge Symposium being conducted by NIDHI QUIZ CLUB of SNIST. The word...
Alexander - Fundamentals of Electric Circuits 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] Edition (Text book) | 21mb Download: Download Alexander - Fundamentals of Electric Circuits 3e HQ.pdf for free on Filesonic.com Solution Manual - Fundamentals...
Solution Manual -- Engineering Mechanics by RC-hibeler 10[SUP]th[/SUP] edition Download RC-hibeler10th edition.zipx for free on Filesonic.com