project on telecommunication

i am confussed about my project on telecommunication please tell me where the proper matter is available.😕

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Could you tell us what your project is about? We need to know more details about your projects before we can help you with issues.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CE people!! Im Avni doing electrical and electronics engineering.... have loved the forum... its greatly helpful.. most of it helps in searching the site only...!! I dint have to...
why input current decreases on increasing input voltage in common collector bipolar junction transistor ?
Q1.In a DEMOSFET ,for a fixed positive Vgs on increasing the Vds why a saturation stage is achieved ?
St.Ann's college of engineering & technology chirala, Prakasm district, is conducting 6th national level techinal symposium "ERION-2010" dated on feb-25&26 of 2010 . All the tech graduates are invited for...
Hi, I have made a line follower bot circuit consisting of AT89S52 MCU, 2 IR sensors with lm324 op-amp and l293d motor driver IC. My motor specifications are 24V,200rpm. When...