project on relay

Any protective relay related project for final year electrical branch?

Replies

• shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    Most of the protective projects will concern relays....😉
  • vijay pandit
    vijay pandit
    i know all protection circuit required relay,i want to make project related to that topic,but some innovative like diffferential protection by the use of one ct.
  • vijay pandit
    vijay pandit
    reply sooon ,or if any matlab simulation u know for protective relay.then plz reply..
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    No I don't have any MATLAB simulation for that.What do you exactly mean by "differential' protection? If you are talking about sensing changes in electrical quantities & amplifying them then there are a lot of circuits already available.And please do tell us how are you planning to simulate in MATLAB?
  • vijay pandit
    vijay pandit
    yes u write that is differential relay ,i want to make one in matlab but the new thing is that all the differential relay required 2 ct,as a sensing element ,which requier more cost and extra effort,so i want to buil a differential relay with only one ct,any idea??
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    As you are building a differential relay & using a CT, simple connecting the CT in such a way that it will sense the changes between the Phase & Neutral of a line should work.Corrrect me if I am wrong.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is it possible to generate N2O (nitrous oxide) from exhaust gas of an IC engine???? ..and again circulate that into engine cylinder for power boosting??
Guys..im a 3rd mech student...i want a project on Refrigeration system..Suggest me some topics plzz..😔
Hi fnds i got a prob in internet explorer.. when i type the url and click search i am not directed to the home page of that site.. say i...
Microsoft released the beta version of its latest offering - IE9. Those who want to try it, head over to : Beauty of the Web The IE9 installer (about 2.4mb...
plzz send me the list of .net companies in chandigarh which provide taining for freshers....