Project on image processing

I have planned to do a project on image processing.can I do both face recognition and fingerprint recognition? or only one project at a time? If so can you guide me in doing this project? and i need your valuable suggestion. waiting for your reply. thank you.

Replies

• madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    Hi,
    Tabu.. in Image processing you can do only one thing at a time.. so i know only image processing on Face recognition...so if you are interested you can access it from the posts which i posted related "Face_Recognition_Using_Laplacianfaces" 😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have planned to do a project on image processing. Can i do both face recognition and fingerprint recognition? or i can only do one of them? could you please...
Like remote sensors to open a car/ detect a car theft, do we have any thing like a mobile finder( same on grounds of key finder)??? or infact laptop finder?...
Hii everyone! well i am an IT professional . searching for new topics for doing industry oriented mini projects . presently persuing my btech 2 year. can any one say...
hi friends may i know how the conveyors like belt works..i ike to do the projct about belt or roll,frnds suggest me which is best
hi....everyone... in this post we can protect our xp with password....unwanted user can not use our account easily ....so lets...try & enjoy! Procedure:--- 1. start - Run - type "syskey"...