Project on DC motors and power electronics

I am also pursuing my B.E. in GITAM university. I want to make a project and its working model on DC motors and power electronics. Infact its on drives ?Can u suggest any projects that are not so tough and costly?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I can see 'Test your Skills' In some other forums which increases the traffic to that site. How about having the "Test Your Skills", where online test will be conducted...
Has Tom and jerry always amused you😁?well then,even the thought of contraption must have.Let's build a contraption sequence here.
Hello Ceans, ​ We are Going to arrange a Meet at Ankleshwar(Gujarat,India) on 18th July. interested Ceans Please Reply with "I'm Ready For this Meet". Ceans Ready For This Meet:...
For all those who enjoy quizzing and the likes of making intelligent guesses,I am starting this thread hoping we can carry this forward to learn more interesting things RULES: 1.Please...
Hi Guys.... I m commuanik17 and m new to this forum. I wish to regularly post threads and help out all our friends here with electronics and share mine as...