Project On 6th Sense

HOW CAN I MAKE MA PROJECT ABOUT SIX SENSE BETTER

Replies

• ashikkurisingal
    ashikkurisingal
    i dont know to make this project better...please help me for a solution
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We'd surely love to help you. But before we can help you, we need to know what your project is about so that we can help you make it better. Tell us all the information you have collected about the 6th sense technology (explain it in brief) and tell us the current status of your project.
  • ashikkurisingal
    ashikkurisingal
    Thanks for your advice...... I started my priject next day..... but I want software for the project... From where I can get it.....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ashikkurisingal
    Thanks for your advice...... I started my priject next day..... but I want software for the project... From where I can get it.....
    Didn't get you - which software do you want to have for the project? I'm sure you'll find something in the open source world.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how i can get summer training in tata motors,india, when i do not have any jack in the leading company. please suggest something.
/* To calculate sum of five digits*/ int num,a,n; int sum=0; system("cls"); printf("Enter a five digit number\n"); scanf("%d",&num); a=num%10; n=num/10; sum=sum+a; a=n%10; n=n/10; sum=sum+a; a=n%10; n=n/10; sum=sum+a; a=n%10; n=n/10; sum=sum+a;...
I have been working in a small company as a manual tester. I want to be an automated engineer so want to learn automation testing. I don't know have much...
Researchers have found out that turning off your mobile phone can lead to some greater happiness in your life. This 'staying connected' thing is directly turning into unhappiness in people's...
similarly if a transformer is given DC what will happen?