Project in VB

suggest me minor project invb for a student of polytechnic in computer stream

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Hi welcome to this forum !
    How about developing a scientific calculator ???
    If you have learnt basics of graphics (Engg. drawing), how about developing a CAD software ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Developing CAD software :shock: , don't you think its bit too big for a minor project?
  • Differential
    Differential
    The_Big_K
    Developing CAD software :shock: , don't you think its bit too big for a minor project?
    :smile:
    Not really ! It may just have basic functionalities. One can prepare a CAD software starting from just drawing few automatic shapes and lines to the one having 3D architecture !

What say ? ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Perfect! ๐Ÿ˜€ , Gurwinder - what do you say?
  • sumit verma
    sumit verma
    any one help me tha list of current projects in .net for final yr student in computers
    so that i can submit it in college
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    sumit verma
    any one help me tha list of current projects in .net for final yr student in computers
    so that i can submit it in college
    Please don't mind but what happened to your banking intranet system? Start it man, it is also good.We will help you.๐Ÿ˜€. You have some banking and accounts knowledge na ?๐Ÿ˜•
  • Gurwinder
    Gurwinder
    hi,
    you can make vb project on following topics
    1.Admission procedure
    2.hotel management
    3.sessional report
    4.bus management
  • Gurwinder
    Gurwinder
    Re: Major Project

hiiiiiii,
    Can u please suggest me topics 4 major project for Computer engg.???????????
  • Differential
    Differential
    Hi Gurwinder, which project did you choose as your minor project? What's its status?

Also, the list of project given by you is good and all of them can act as major projects. There is lot to do in them !

Let us know what you think!
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Re: Major Project

Gurwinder
    hiiiiiii,
    Can u please suggest me topics 4 major project for Computer engg.???????????
    hi Gurwinder,
    For major project can you Please let us know following things:
    1. What is your area of interest in computers specifically?
    2. In which language or platform you would like to make your major project?
    3. Suggest some major topics for your own.

We are here to help you out.๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, I've been working on a design for a paint mixer for my model paints. So far, I got the general idea planed out in my head, but I...
I am Rohit 3rd year EEE. Well i don't know how come i was not knowing about this site but now i will try to be active here now
Hello, I am looking for some survey paper topics on Advanced Computer Architecture. Below is what I am specifically looking for: 1. Uncommon topics 2. Of recent or future research...
is there any way to automatize the process of locking of valve locks. the valve locks installer and remover kit requires the valve locks to be fitted in retainer nut...
CEans from Bangalore aka Bangaluru , I'll be visiting Bangalore on 17[sup]th[/sup] October 2008 and have free time in the evening. If you are free, let's get together for dinner,...