Project in Java Domain

Good Evening one and all .Happy engineers (crazyengineers)day to every one who are there in this group.
Coming to my miniproject we have selected java based domain .Now me&my team members are in confusion i.e which application is better?before that we have choosed php but the trainee companiy(trylogic)has changed our mind ,they stressed us to take java and we finally fixed to it.But the problem is which application is to choose.Can any one provide me the idea or suggestion based on java domain with full details.Any one can email me my email id #-Link-Snipped-# in advance......

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm from EEE stream.John Deere is coming to our college for recruitment.Will the written test paper(technical queations) same for all the branches??Please anyone clarify my doubt..
which language and software are required to devlope cloud apps.......................
hey guys tell me how to improve programming logics
The Ganesh Utsav is here and most companies have the most interesting schemes, plans and products for the 11 day long event. One of India's biggest conglomerates, Reliance too has...
Is there any way (like hydraulic) to reduce the efforts while pulling the center-stand of two wheelers (like Activa) for specially Women?