"Project Ideas plzzzz" - annoys me!

๐Ÿ˜• i'm getting really fed up of seeing so many similar posts saying

" please suggest some project/mini project topics on ...........
thanks in advance / pleasssssssse " etc.

don't u guys think we should do something about this??
considering most of these guys usually disappear after this lone post??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mahul, please don't be upset. The problem is that many engineering students come here searching for the ready-made project ideas or seminar topics. You now know why we have a separate section for Project Ideas and Seminar topics here on CE. This section was specifically created to handle such posts.

Unfortunately, our education system doesn't promote creativity. I remember posting this question few months back - "Why are colleges awarding grades to reinvent the wheel?". One new seminar topic can help students of 2-3 consecutive batches ๐Ÿ˜€ . So, in my opinion, promoting creativity is what we need to focus on. What do other CEans have to say about this?

Unfortunately, the same issue annoyed few of our specially invited CEans (I'll not mention their userId). One of them PM'ed me to say that users don't even thank after getting a detailed reply!

Like it or not, student searching for project topics and ideas are mainly responsible for getting us a growing headcount. Not bad, eh? ๐Ÿ˜€

So, your question continues - What should we do about this?

ps: Moving the thread to Project Ideas section for better visibility among engineering students who are looking for project ideas and seminar topics. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey admin..can we guys have a chat box in which we guys can chat r share any small information their and the members can directly converse with each other....it will...
CEans, CrazyEngineers is no longer a lonely place on the Internet. In our mission of uniting engineers across the world to make the world a better place to live, we...
:smile:Go and check all my Crazy engineers..the best Circuit RELATED SITE.wid Loads of Designs,Topics,Circuits etc.May next time you yourself can fetch what you need from here ๐Ÿ˜ Circuit lab, diagrams,Free...
hiii frnds hw r u??? hey!! can nybody tell me ny project idea on solar energy... yaar actually i'm in last sem...so plz help me ....
hey admin..can we open a topic on e-books collection..this will help a lot i guess..i have lot of ideas which are nice for our forum..