project ideas on vlsi digital design

hi everyone iam doing M.E can anyone please suggest me some project ideas on vlsi digital design please reply me as soon as possible.

thank you.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    First of all Welcome to CE Rakesh.

Can you please share your interested area with us. and please choose a topic related to that field only.
  • rakeshn
    rakeshn
    hi thanks for reply
    iam intrested in any current issues regarding digtal design using vhdl

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

FPR (Film-Type Patterned retarder) 3D; Lightweight 3D glasses without power batteries, comfortable to use for long time. No image flickering occur since, no dizziness or no eye fatigue. Bright 3D...
I want electrical engineering mini project ideas. The idea should be easy to understand and execute.
Hello Ceans we came back with an Awesome interview with one of our CE โ€“ Maniac. She is CEan - freak16, a 3rd year Crazy Electrical Engineer joined us around...
๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• Hi, I have confusion of representation of relationships in database schema suppose A ir private owner who owns B property for rent are tables as shown below Table- PrivateOwner...
Hello friends, Why don't we post some funny mobile messages that we receive every day? We all can enjoy by reading them What say people?