project ideas needed

i need some final year project ideas...or tell me some websites regarding this

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You already are on the right website 😀 . You'll have to tell us what you want, your relevant experience, interest and various project ideas you've evaluated on your own.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    First off all let us know that in which field you want to make your Projects... Specific subject?

here are the some list Collected by me..#-Link-Snipped-#
  • fake_lover01
    fake_lover01
    Yes you are at the right Place you can tell here what you want.
    and also can visit :- #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ambdded
    ambdded
    Visit ETPO Art Gallery or #-Link-Snipped-#.com

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Post here about the add you like. Also post about the adds that were not released but very effective ones, if you know any. My Fav: All the Hutch adds....
Hello everyone, I am Sandeep Rao Iddya, working as a Design Engineer Trainee in IOT Design & Engineering, Mumbai. It is a subsidiary of IOCL, formed with a JV with...
Defending champions India have been placed in an easy group A -- alongside Bangladesh and Zimbabwe -- for the 2009 ICC Twenty20 World Championships in England. Since not enough matches...
I am IIIrd year electronics and communication engineering student and i want to work on following project and i need your help........ Now a days trains have offline signaling. The...
Continued Below is a pic of the tube connection and powered up. Next was to mount the Inverter. Since the BenQ one was of low profile type, the sharp one...