project ideas for smart agriculture using iot

Hi, i'm ME final year student i need project ideas in smart agriculture using iot. I have an idea related to irrigation but it is already implemented. So i'm looking for ideas which will help to my project.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

https://scholar.google.co.in/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C5&q=internet+of+things+in+agriculture&btnG=

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends,can you help me? I want to some of the automobile industry forum. I want to learn more professional knowledge of automobile industry. Thank you very much.
Will it be worthy to make a project in a industry and how much money shall we put if we are a team of three.
@Yashi Das Can i apply for winter internship at Doordarshan .Now I am in 3rd year.  Does Doordarshan offer winter internship??
I have a question about how ip address provides my location and how stuff whatismyipaddress.com shows my location. And i tried to see my ip location when i was in...
I am thinking about to start a Electrical retailer shop. So please give me guidance for that regarding good or bad start a retailer shop and which type of things...