Project ideas for Chemical Engineering

hiiii.....Please help me with project for chemical. My username is aankii, could you guys suggest good project ideas in chemical engineering for my final year submission.

Replies

• sumith123
    sumith123
    make an analysis on pressure vessel design
    or pollution control in cement factory
  • yamank
    yamank
    hey can you help me get information about h2O powered engine for automobiles...........this technology being new i cant get any info about it .......
    i'm planning to make this as my major project

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, I need some help in a project i am currently doing. I need a device that would look like a Palm Sized Touchscreen that will take input from...
We request you to take a minute to read this short article before you post on CE Forums. For all questions related to this site, visit: -> New Members' Joint...
hey Pradeep and praveen have a great day ahead!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY...!!!๐Ÿ˜
The Global Energy Crisis is a matter of concern across the world. In every country, ways and means are being sought to reduce the consumption of energy. Sony as a...
hi, every one.... I done project on core java..for load balancing in a distributed system............ our main goal of the project is to "avoid the network crash".......balancing a load.......... problem...