Project_idea

Hello friends,
I have an idea of doing a project in VB,but to be frank i am just going to start to learn VB,can anybody suggest me any simple project topic in VB?

Replies

• jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    I will send you a complete source code for a VB Program i have written which is used to automatically start download and stop download at a particular time if you need mate...
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    jhbalaji
    I will send you a complete source code for a VB Program i have written which is used to automatically start download and stop download at a particular time if you need mate...
    Please do send me,
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It would be nice if you try to work on the project on your own than submitting the source code you obtained from someone.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    @jhbalaji: Helping others is fine, but giving a complete project with codes is something CE doesn't appreciate. Please refrain from doing it in the future.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    The_Big_K
    It would be nice if you try to work on the project on your own than submitting the source code you obtained from someone.
    I am working on it Biggie, but i just asked for it just to have a complete idea about what a project in VB is all about,,thats it,,in no way i also encourage just copying a program from others!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a new user Needed some help and metirial according to my Final year project in Telecom Field GSM, or like in rebotic field We are a group of...
please tell me about electronics speed control devices for DC motors especially using thyristor thanks
For me, I love place which is silent but also little nosiy ( probability of me dozing off anywhere anytime are always high!) home not a good option as I...
Today the 29th August is Michael Joseph Jackson's 51th Birthday. Michael Jackson!!!!!! Michael Jackson, not need to introduce..... We the diehard MJ fans join together to wish the great legend...
Hi i m a final year computer science student and i have to make a major project as per the curiculum of the degree so plzz help me out on...