project idea for project in embeded design

I m student of ME electronics , kindly suggest me idea for my project in embeded system design.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you tried searching on Google? Have you tried to think of few ideas on your own? If yes, what are the ideas you already have on your mind?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Well i had collected some project name in this section please take a tour to that thread may be helpful to you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i heard one of my frnds talking about EDGE as advanced form of GPRS.i have a vague idea about it.if anyone knows about it pls explain me..😎
I am a student with the intention of carrying out a project work of designing both the hardware and software required to produce SPECTRUM ANALYER using MATLAB. Unfortunately I am...
It appears raj87verma88 was upset about others presenting information on the fluid mechanics of sand and has now closed the thread. Anyone want to continue the debate? Link: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/mechanical-civil-engineering/5850-flowing-sand-fluid.html Take...
Hope this can be useful for the...
I recieved this puzzle as a circulated forwarded mail. 1=5 2=25 3=325 4=4325 5=????? P.S:It took my ~1 to 2 mins to realise the answer, which i feel was too...