Project idea for final year

Hi,

I am a final year engineering student.My specification is Electronics and Telecommunication.

I want some project ideas for final year.

Can someone give me some ideas for the same.

Thanks

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    First of all welcome to CE

there is one sticky topic in project idea and seminar topic section started by ash. Have a look there. Can anyone please provide that link here.

PS: mod please move this thread to project idea section please.
  • Bull
    Bull
    Hi!
    m new
    what is CE????????
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Please read some important post in this section. Also go through rules and regulation.

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello colleagues! this is one idea i been come up last days, i am an electronics engineer from mexico, and i become to the conclusion that there's nothing like a...
can anyone tell me what are thethings we need to know in computer before beginning an it engineering😕
Here I goes... This is an initiative taken by CNA (Crazy Nocturnal association) members - Just another group who is generally online at night too ..😁 and would love to...
CEans, The world's cheapest car is out. If any CEan has had a chance to drive it & test it 😉 , please post your review in this thread. Looking...
Under the guidance of CNA (Crazy Nocturnal association) members and every here i'm going to start a new thread. This thread is meant for posting, collecting General Knowledge/Current Affair/Awareness questions...