Project idea for electrical engineering

HI
DEAR FRDS
IAM SAIF IAM PERSUING MY ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGG FROM JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY FROM HYDERABAD.
I NEED SOME ABOUT THE PROJECTS THAT CAN BE DONE IN THE FINAL YEAR INFACT SOME GOOD PROJECTS .
SO I NEED UR HELP TO COME OUT OF THIS PROBLEM .
PLZ GUY SUGGEST ME SOME TOPICS FOR THE PROJECTS AND INSTITUTES WHICH OFFER THIS IN HYDEABAD
PLZ HELP ME WITH THIS MY NEW FRDS .
U CAN MAIL ME ON THIS ID

Replies

• chandini
    chandini
    hello
    can u help me for my mini project for 3rd year for electrical engg
    "hav a nice day"
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    chandini
    hello
    "hav a nice day"
    We sure can help you with your 3rd year electrical engineering project. However, you must tell us in brief what help you need. 😀
  • mukeshp11
    mukeshp11
    hello chandini
    which kind of help do u need for ur project
  • sachins
    sachins
    helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo friends
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    @ Sachin: Hello to you too but it would be better if you introduce yourself in the introductions.
    @Saif & Chandini: Be specific with your queries please. You would be surprised to find better and more accurate answers from others.
  • MatlabMentor
    MatlabMentor
    Dear friend just contact a profesor at , he will really help u in giving projects
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dear MatLab,

I guess I informed you that we want all the discussions to happen on CrazyEngineers forums. If you continue to ask members to contact you through YM, we'll consider is as advertising.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Alright, need to ask this. Aren't project titles given when the student pursues the Final Year Project? Only when something you are interested in is not listed, that you propose your own title to the department for their approval.

Why would you need to ask others what project to do with a list of it is given already? They would already be specific to the Major/specialty of the degree you are pursuing, and they would already be "good" enough.

Unless of course, this differs from one educational institute to another. Can someone clarify this?
  • ZAHEER
    ZAHEER
    Hi Im 3rd Year E.e. Diploma Student I Need A Good Topic For My Project Can U Help Me?
  • barkhaniya
    barkhaniya
    i thing wireless tecometer and FM transmitter are good to mini project
  • barkhaniya
    barkhaniya
    hi m new friend i m balwant barkhaniya
  • sandeeprk87
    sandeeprk87
    hi frnds.....

im a final year electrical engineering student.. can u plz help me out in doing ma project.. i would like 2 do from the following areas..
    core electrical.
    mobile communication
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    What you say about Prepaid Energy Meter??
  • sandeeprk87
    sandeeprk87
    its k.. a nice idea..but i need an inovative one..i have a idea its like..a electrical appliances controlled by bluetooth..what u say abt tht...proj lik thiz...
  • HUMMY87
    HUMMY87
    @Mr ASH
    Thats the very problem v r facin' . our lacturers hav themselves told us to search for some ideas/topics ourselves on internet n v really get confused wt to select coz most of d project ideas v encounter involve that knowledge which is usually out of our curricullum . I hav down loaded a project idea
    " CONTROLLING PC'S MOUSE POINTER USING A TV REMOTE " . bt wt i could get wz its circuit-diagram n an assembly - level program for 8051 micro-processor . It didnt involve any theory describing how it works or somting explanatory . could u suggest me a source to download a reader-friendly E-Book on 8051 programming so that i cn start with my project ?
  • m.velmurugan
    m.velmurugan
    give eletrical project list
  • m.velmurugan
    m.velmurugan
    need electrical project list
  • muhammad afzal
    muhammad afzal
    some body tell me good project for final year
  • noshalin
    noshalin
    hi guys i need a topic/project for my final design in electrical engineering degree...i have failed this course before...my past topic was "design a neural network controller for automatic voltage regulation for synchronous generators"...i need a new topic to propose this year...this is the only course i have to complete...if u have any ideas or even some help please can u contact me...i cant afford to fail again and i am very scared as i have a family to support....my email addy is
    thanks
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    All discussions to be done on the forum. Nothing through private mail ID.
  • vkvkvkvkvk
    vkvkvkvkvk
    im m.tech student .i want topic of theases.on electrical drives baised.
  • Ayie
    Ayie
    hi,i'm mechatronic 3 year dip student (next 2 month) ,need some idea that use penumatic/hydrailics/sensor for final project
  • kristian_86
    kristian_86
    Pls help me CEans.

Helo CEans,

im kristian,an electrical student.Im on my last year.Amd im searching for a topic for my thesis.My thesis sh0uld be an experimental one with prototypes.Can u pls help me about what topics should i have?Can u pls give me some titles?
    Just email me pls..My add is

thankyou s0 much!
    Hope sum1 could help me.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Buddy please do not post email address it will increase spam..

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • arvind.120388
    arvind.120388
    Hii i am in third year electrical doin B.Tech
    Could you please suggest me some project topics for final year in electrical. I would like to work on some kinda hardware project and also it must be unique and resourceful . Could you please suggest me some more advanced and prestigious projects in Core Electrical .
    I would prefer to work project based on more recent advancement in Power System Engineering. Most important it should be a hardware or project. Plzz reply asap
  • elvin-kua
    elvin-kua
    halo! I am 3rd year in electrical and electronic engineering course. Can anyone offer me some idea about the project that i can do in last term. Interesting in Digital Signal Processing(DSP) and robotic.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    arvind.120388
    Hii i am in third year electrical doin B.Tech
    Could you please suggest me some project topics for final year in electrical. I would like to work on some kinda hardware project and also it must be unique and resourceful . Could you please suggest me some more advanced and prestigious projects in Core Electrical .
    I would prefer to work project based on more recent advancement in Power System Engineering. Most important it should be a hardware or project. Plzz reply asap
    Have you searched for Projects here?

there are some threads regarding new idea for Electrical projects
  • rasul
    rasul
    hiii friends
    I m Papia ,3rd year student ...pursuing Btech in electrical engg frm NIT Patna....I would like to do project in any of the following topics
    . Reluctance motor control
    . Two parameter controller design
    Load commutated inverter Brushless DC motor Drive
    . Load flow solutions of power systems with TCSC
    I would be obliged if u kindly send me the details regarding the projects. My email id is . Please help me.......
    Regards
    Papia
  • kousalya
    kousalya
    Can u help mini project idea for electrical Engineeing
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    kousalya
    Can u help mini project idea for electrical Engineeing
    can you please provide your interested subjects?
  • kousalya
    kousalya
    plz give the idea for mini projects.
    mini project area is as follows,
    DSP, Power Electronics
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    There are no easy projects. The only easy projects are dead with their inventors.
  • spartans
    spartans
    hey can any one help me..........
    can any one give me an interesting topic for my 3rd year mini project.......
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    spartans
    hey can any one help me..........
    can any one give me an interesting topic for my 3rd year mini project.......
    Welcome to CE!
    Can you please post your Intro in Introduction Zone?

How you come to know about CE? Spread the Word of CE among your Friends!!

Here is the List of Project Hop it may be helpful to you.

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • schnd
    schnd
    I have a different problem. I found a circuit 8 bit digital firing circuit (8 bit light intensity controller to be precise) in which i didnt understand how 8 bits entered controls the intensity of light.
    2) Why the inputs given to DIP switch is grounded?
    3) The use of OR gates in the circuit.
    The circuit is shown here.I posted here because is something related to projects.
    Please clear my doubts in circuit .Iam planning this as my btech project.
    www.epanorama.net
  • remshad medappil
    remshad medappil
    Try navbelt or robotic arm
  • judas
    judas
    hello guys 😕 I am tanya.i am currently pursuing my electrical engineering.i am a 3rd year student and i need help in a project in power systems..power factor improvement to be specific plzz help me out i need it asap...
  • Abdul Haseeb
    Abdul Haseeb
    @ Syed Saif uddin : Topic : Electrical Power System Stability.

Use some practical electrical network model to analysis the faults at different locations and show by which means u can remove the fault within critical clearing time and make ur system stable. Use some software such as matlab...and for removing fault use power system stabilizers.
  • Ayesha18
    Ayesha18
    hello ppl ...
    i am in final year and i need to submit my final year project with in this week. Can anyone please suggest me a good project related to controls.
  • Abdul Haseeb
    Abdul Haseeb
    @ Ayesha...hmmm there are many topics related to controls...i m electrical engineer, so regarding control i may suggest you the "speed control of DC motor/ any motor". u may need to have a strong concept of power electonics for this. Though this project may not be taken as major final year project but certain advancements in this may provide you some better ideas.
    All the best!
  • priyankaece
    priyankaece
    hi i'm a 2nd btech(ece) student i'm in dire need of a mini project can nyone suggest me a mini project n details regarding it i'm glad if nyone post ny link regarding it n itz very urgent n i need in 2 days.....plzz..........
  • b bhushan
    b bhushan
    syed.saifuddin
    HI
    DEAR FRDS
    IAM SAIF IAM PERSUING MY ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGG FROM JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY FROM HYDERABAD.
    I NEED SOME ABOUT THE PROJECTS THAT CAN BE DONE IN THE FINAL YEAR INFACT SOME GOOD PROJECTS .

SO I NEED UR HELP TO COME OUT OF THIS PROBLEM .
    PLZ GUY SUGGEST ME SOME TOPICS FOR THE PROJECTS AND INSTITUTES WHICH OFFER THIS IN HYDEABAD.
    PLZ HELP ME WITH THIS MY NEW FRDS .
    U CAN MAIL ME ON THIS ID /EMAIL]
    plzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

hi saif
    i have an idea for wireless electricity
    my email is
  • b bhushan
    b bhushan
    godfather
    What you say about Prepaid Energy Meter??

what do u think about wireless electricity??
    dr.bharat bhushan
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Folks,

Please do not share you email IDs on open forums. Spammers will attack your mailboxes but no one will send responses to your email IDs. You are supposed to share every information through CE forums so that a more people benefit from the discussions.
  • akkumon
    akkumon
    wireless electricity cant transmit much
  • Akshara nair
    Akshara nair
    I'm a b.tech final year student. I want to do a good project which is based on a new idea.I want your help. Please mail me the project ideas at
  • christybjt
    christybjt
    u can make a automatic night lighting sysytem whichcan be used for street lights
  • jensiline
    jensiline
    hi i am a 3rd year student .i want good topic for doing mini project
  • satyam_pehowa
    satyam_pehowa
    chandini
    hello
    "hav a nice day"
    hello friend i,m satyam i can help u in electrical project
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vijay5586
    Hi I have sent a mail to ur id pls read it.. so that it will be very helpful to you/..
    Hello, how did you send email to all IDs?

Please do not use SMS text in your posts.
  • satyam_pehowa
    satyam_pehowa
    vijay5586
    Hi I have sent a mail to ur id pls read it.. so that it will be very helpful to you/..
    hello vijay.i'm satyam doing 5 sem electrical diploma of polytecnical .i don'n know what type of help u want to me.i will help u tell me some about ur project and what's ur problem
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Members are requested to stick to the posting rules.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    ajitishere
    PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THIS.
    Hai family,
    I am a fourth year student who was trying to do a project with a group which took the idea from me and kicked me out of it. The time for the project preparation is slipping out of my hands. I cannot join any other group currently. THEN I TOOK THE HARD DECISION, TO IT ALONE, SINGLE HANDEDLY.
    I am in lots of danger. This kind of attempt has not been done in our university, BTech group, leave away the college. It would have been nice if I would have any idea that packs the punch, which would answer and screw up the group, making them envy.
    But, frankly, I have no idea..
    So, I am putting all my soul to ask help from the family, whose part I am.
    Please help your family member.
    Anything Electrical and electronics would do.
    Only One condition..
    IT MUST PACK THE PUNCH

Please post as a seperate thread..!Its easy for you..!
  • ajitishere
    ajitishere
    Greetings to everyone.
  • ajitishere
    ajitishere
    ash
    Alright, need to ask this. Aren't project titles given when the student pursues the Final Year Project? Only when something you are interested in is not listed, that you propose your own title to the department for their approval.

Why would you need to ask others what project to do with a list of it is given already? They would already be specific to the Major/specialty of the degree you are pursuing, and they would already be "good" enough.

Unless of course, this differs from one educational institute to another. Can someone clarify this?
    For your kind information, that rule doesn't apply in a few colleges. The teachers force us to find project ideas so that the head ache over them will be lessened( HEADACHE??? Then for what do they get paid)..
    I, unfortunately, an a student of such a college..
    In our college, the teachers just come to our class, one fine day, and inform us that the last day to submit abstract for your ideas is next week..
    How "nice"!!!
    Does this clarifies your doubt??
    Thank you if I came of your help.[/QUOTE]
  • RPS
    RPS
    ajitishere
    For your kind information, that rule doesn't apply in a few colleges. The teachers force us to find project ideas so that the head ache over them will be lessened( HEADACHE??? Then for what do they get paid)..
    I, unfortunately, an a student of such a college..
    In our college, the teachers just come to our class, one fine day, and inform us that the last day to submit abstract for your ideas is next week..
    How "nice"!!!
    Does this clarifies your doubt??
    Thank you if I came of your help.
    [/QUOTE]

Hi,

We are ready to help you in the projects. We are basically doing projects for students. We deal with EEE,ECE,ICE & EnI and mech (labview only). I what subject you want project????
  • ajitishere
    ajitishere
    Hi there...
    I am trying to automate a vehicle for the project...
    I need LABVIEW for this. The problem is, I donno to use labview...
    Kindly let me know how u can help...
  • Saleemi
    Saleemi
    I want help in my digital design project (DLD) . I am in third semester. I want list of different project and want to know about temperature sensor and heat sensor but using the information related to DLD. Please inform me .

M.Raza Khalid Saleemi
  • 1stand2nd
    1stand2nd
    OK I've never been on the site but it seems like quite the resource!

I'm a 3rd/final year Electrical Eng student looking for a relatively inexpensive final year project. Some ideas I've firted with involve an LED board controlled by some kind of innovative interface, A windmill (I have an extra blender motor I can use?)

The jist is I am looking for ideas that may be innovative and not too advanced because it is the first time I'm putting the knowledge together. looking forward to it.

Rob
  • Akshaya kumar
    Akshaya kumar
    hi!!!!!!!!!!! do u want an individual project or group project?? reply me😀
  • naumantoor
    naumantoor
    hi
    i need some ideas for solar energy projects... i need some help in designing something which can be implemented to a solar panel's output.
  • sumith123
    sumith123
    why dont you make solar panel wheel chair..?
  • sam15aug
    sam15aug
    Re: seminar topic for electrical engineering

flexible ac transmission,magnetic trains,circuit breakers,relaysetc
    if u want more name u can ask me.
  • partha307
    partha307
    Hi , I am partha . I want electrical projects for my major . Can anybody give me few ideas regarding this . please ...
    my email id is
  • chandujntueee
    chandujntueee
    can anyone help me with my project. Iam thinking to do something related with solar energy. I had seen a project report " Solar tracking". Is it a still new idea or outdated?
  • pappuavakay
    pappuavakay
    hello!iam 4th year btech eee student(jntu).i want new project ideas and details.so pls help me and send to my mail.
  • Yusufu Kamara
    Yusufu Kamara
    will u please provide me with a project on power systems specifically on protective earthing system of a distribution network. i am a final year electrical and electronics engg
  • Sunil.dee
    Sunil.dee
    hello everyone... i'm sunil and pursuing M.Tech in power system engg... i need M.tech project so plz give some ideas regarding M.tech projects
  • gayathri dhevi
    gayathri dhevi
    hi...im final year eee ..can you please help me a project related to energy crisis

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey hi, I m a 3rd yr mechanical engineering student....i along with my 4 friends(2 mech engg, 1 IT, 1 ETC)all of which are of the 3rd yr..... want to...
hello all crazy engineers, actually I'm having a problem for my final year project... currently I'm studying in German Malaysian Institute (GMI)... GMI only give me one week to do...
😀😎hey guys hello!!!
CEans, During initial days of CrazyEngineers (about two years back), it would have been hard to imagine that CrazyEngineers will attract attention of the greatest engineers from around the world....
Hi I am Mayank srivastava, actually a marine Engineer by qualification, but am now in the Power field for seting up Power Plants. Though for major part of my carrier...