Project Idea based on web-applications (specially using .NET or JAVA)

Hey CE's,

I'm completely new to this forum and looking for some very good ideas & concepts for my final year project. My area of interest is web-application (specially using .NET or JAVA). Looking for something which can be accessed by students of college through web browsers in the Intranet.

Campus help systems, bidding system, TnP system etc.etc. all are already being done in my department last year. So looking for something which is new and exciting and not much difficult to create.

Anyone of you having gone through this post please do not neglect it and let me know if you any good idea for the same.

Regards.

Replies

• sawan
    sawan
    Hi CE's ... I am completely new to this comunity. I am in the final year of information science engineering. I am in need of a good & exciting project(even just a good project title will do). so pl help in finding a good project.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello there., I'm doing my final year project in 3D garphics. Probably I'd try to design a mobile game using J2ME as I dont have enough time & resources for...

hi

hi frenz...😁😁
CEans, I just got the news that Indian IT Major, INFOSYS has shown pink slip to 4,500 employees. Can someone confirm the news? I hope its a rumor! {Updated April...
Name: Engineering Trade: Electrical Engg. Location: Varanasi(UP, India) Occupation: Student Hobbies & Interests: Electronics, HDLs I joined CrazyEngineers because: It's really helpful....nd its gr8 to share knowledge while gaining more...
Why Wipro, Infosys and TCS are “The Axis of Evil” for Indian startup space |Technology and Business Startups in India Nice article. A decent read and a very good site...