project help

please suggest a mini project .please post me full discription on my e-mail id #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    deejay_fzr
    please suggest a mini project .please post me full discription on my e-mail id
    How about taking the pains to think of a mini project on your own and taking pains to search the forum for few ideas?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am not able to find much abt piezo generators, can anyone send me a link where i can find abt it . plus i wanted to know how sensitive...
i have a 2gb kingston pendrive.its not getting detected.i have tried on my friends laptop also.please help me out with this.
I am facing very strange problem with my laptop.as I start it,I log in,screen sustains for 1-2 min and den black screen comes there.i tried to format it but its...
First up, background info: I did my BE project in .NET (Visual Basic), it was a standard two-tier application. So, the interviewer asks me... HIM: Which database did you use?...
Hi everyone, I am Jagadesh kannan (JK) ... I am structural engineering working in a MNC. I got this forum through google search. the forum looks very good and informative....