Project help: minimizing the file download in peer to peer networks

hai ....i m doing final year cse ..i am doing ieee project and my topic s minimizing the file download n peer to peer networks....i need some advantages of my project....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kokilak
    hai ....i m doing final year cse ..i am doing ieee project and my topic s minimizing the file download n peer to peer networks....i need some advantages of my project....
    What exactly do you mean by 'I need some advantages of my project'?
  • GummiV
    GummiV
    Hmm, something like the BitTorrent protocol?
    #-Link-Snipped-#)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi.can anyone help me about types of inverted pendulum and their applications? thanks.
Hi, I am Priya from India.. new to this forum. Would like to learn more about on this topic. Can some one guide me? Regards,
I want to know the various mechanisms associated with the design of a robot.the robot can pick balls of diameter 6cm and place them in the goal post of a...
CEans, CE has associated with 'The Great Indian Developer Summit'. Here's the latest from GIDS '09 - Great Indian Developer Awards is India’s first and premier awards for the software...
CEans, CE has associated with 'The Great Indian Developer Summit'. Here's the latest from GIDS '09 - Great Indian Developer Awards is India’s first and premier awards for the software...