Project Help : FPGA implementation of CAN

Hello everyone!

I'm in my final year (Electronics and communications) and for the main project I've chosen -design, synthesis and FPGA implementation of CAN( Controlled Area Network) protocol since our mini project was based on Serial Peripheral Interphace using FPGA.
Could you please give your opinion about CAN protocol in terms of future scope?
Thank you!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

​ Bangalore: With the usage of IE 6 finally dropping below 1 percent in the US according to statistics from Net Market Share Applications, everybody is happy, including Microsoft, as...
I think something's totally wrong with Myntra - once a leading online custom t-shirt vendor. Myntra.com gradually shifted to selling branded merchandise online but I'm shocked to see this new...
Anusodhana 2K12 is a Technical Symposium organized by Acharya Nagarjuna University College of Engineering and Technology, Guntur. This fest is open for the students of all branches in Engineering. The...
Introduction to Computer Graphics was neatly explained by Dr. Prem Kalra, Department of Computer Science & Engineering , IIT Delhi Feel free to ask your questions and please contribute your...
Raster Graphics in Introduction to Computer Graphics was neatly explained by Dr. Prem Kalra, Department of Computer Science & Engineering , IIT Delhi Feel free to ask your questions and...