Project Help: circuit which stops elephants from getting hit by trains

I Am a third year electronics and telecommunication student. I had an idea to do a small project.i had a suggestion from my friend about a circuit which stops elephants from getting hit by trains.If any could help with it or in new areas ,please reply...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Smell Smoke
    I Am a third year electronics and telecommunication student. I had an idea to do a small project.i had a suggestion from my friend about a circuit which stops elephants from getting hit by trains.If any could help with it or in new areas ,please reply...
    Thread moved to project ideas & seminar topics section.

Could you tell us more about what you're looking for? Especially, it would be helpful if you could elaborate a bit on the circuit you're trying to design.
  • Smell Smoke
    Smell Smoke
    i heard it from my friend, am just a begineer in doing projects.so hoped of starting with a project like these.Am still enquiring about that circuit.but still will be great if you guys made some more suggestions on this or with different ideas...
  • Smell Smoke
    Smell Smoke
    I am on the look out of a project.I am searching for details on that elephants saving alarm from getting hit by trains, but i want to do a paper presentation on INFRARED TO BLUETOOTH INTERFACE meanwhile. If anyone could help,pls come forward..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is the max thermal efficiency of a CI & SI engine, Why CI engine is having more thermal efficiency ?
hello friends.. i'm posting descriptions of certain topics.. please guide me on a particular topic i'll be able to work on comfortably.. i'm doing my 5th semester.. so.. kindly help...
Hi, I am studying on ovens used to dry and cure gloves in glove manufacturing plant. The ovens are divided into direct fired and indirect fired type. Direct fire--infrared gas...
Hello , I need to use the right software to model/simulate a design of an air-atomizing (attemperator) unit in the outlet of a heat recovery pipe The basic design of...
I am planning to make Automatic sliding doors as my 3rd year project(like we use in malls) but can't get any info,circuits on net.Could you please tell me from where...