Project for Automatic Mehndi machine

Hi rocking folks....
I have an idea to develop a product which is useful to put mehndi automatically according to the design we wish.
And i don't know if anything like that is already available in market which is not the case at least here in Gujarat.
It may be the same core concept like an Automatic embroidery machine if anyone aware here about it. But mehndi m/c would not be huge one like embroidery m/c.
Right now this in only idea so everybody will be welcomed with fire some interest, idea queries and so on...

Regards!!!!

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    its possible ,but then size of hand differs how you will your system recognize different sizes of hand???
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    what if we make a software in which we have to design the Mehandi... and we can choose different hand size in that Software then if there any future modification required just change the Hand size.. machine will understood that.

Nice Concept Fireball
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    The same kind of stuff is already available in market. It is generally used to cut the radium in to different shape for proffesional painters. It is called the "Computerize cutting machine".
    And one more thing, when I was in 11th standard, I went to the state level science fair in Ahemedabad. There I sawed a project in which, the machine draws a shape using simple sketch pen holded by clamp and it gets the feed of the shape by computer.
    So this project will have the same concept as the above project.
    We can also understand the concept of line plotter. It will help to make this machine according to me.
    What say folks?
  • fireball
    fireball
    Thanks all interested people for your words,
    Yes, the core concept for this machine may be same like Computerize cutting machine. But for this particular Mehndi machine project, its engineering design and development challenge would be unique to the application.
    This project would involve the co-ordination of Mechanical, electronics and computer application programing engineering skills as far as i can think now.

For different size of hands, can not we implement some image processing stuff ?

It is in maths that 1+1=2. But 1 + 1 = 11 is pure synergy.
    Go ahead Ceans with your ignited minds.

Regards...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Image Processing!!
    Good idea... let me learn something about it...

fireball i am with you in this project and i am sure you get many hands for this project as we have so many great minded CEans
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Guys, you should explain what Mehendi is to folks who are not from India.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Mehndi !! Take a Look Here Guys:
    [​IMG]
  • Jaideep
    Jaideep
    I wanted to know if there is actually any such machine/circuit created... so far there is no post after June 09.

I think it should not be that difficult as there are other designer machines are available for fine embroidery, crafts work etc.

I think if there's a way to move a holder (holding a cone) via a circuit (exactly as the embroidery works) as per the design selected, then all that remains is to make the palm & finger stiff at the bottom & make the cone move on the top of it at a specified pressure.
  • solare
    solare
    I have thought that idea independently (great people think alike)
    and google it to check whether such invention already made or not
    and then I come across this thread.................😛

I am doing it as an amature project development
    and completed with design phase
    for implementation I have just created a electronic pump and mehndi pen attached to it
    I need help of all you people out there
    some questions are
    1. properties of mehendi (fluid properties, temp dependency)
    2. pen in which we can control the thickness of mendi (I desined a solonoid kinda stuff but it wont work)
    3. hand size problem (a radar strip can map the hand properly, and translate design accordingly, just like in xerox machine)

and i want serious reply for this..................😒
  • pjain
    pjain
    Dear solare,

I was thinking of this idea and checked last night on the internet when I found that you had actually made some progress with this idea. I am interested in developing this idea further into production and am interested to know in detail what progress you have made so that we can work together on this project.
  • MAYANKMA
    MAYANKMA
    Any progress in this project
  • Fooder
    Fooder
    Any Progress in this project?
  • ashuashi
    ashuashi
    HI,

Nice thought. Even this came up in my mind yesterday when I took my wife for putting up mehndi due to Karwachauth... Fortunately some discussions already in this thread.

Different size of hands can get adjusted internally... Like laser cutting machine, there will be a dispenser filled with mehndi and work bases the design. Designs will be pre-loaded ...

Any progress on your end...
  • Akhilesh Gangwar
    Akhilesh Gangwar
    has anyone got progress in this project?? let me know plz as i m too going to make this project..
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I think there are only machines for packing the cones for mehendi. Nothing else.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ankita Katdare
    I think there are only machines for packing the cones for mehendi. Nothing else.
    Yeah !
    But this concept looks more feasible after the development is going in 3D printing technology. Mehandi needs only X and Y so this concepts looks more feasible now.
  • FASIL PALOLI
    FASIL PALOLI
    3D Printing + Image Processing could make it done. A Mehandi Printer.
    Through out the above comments and queries, its a long time dat sprouted dat idea.
    Now its feasible.
    I dealt with 3D printers. Food Printers (Cakes, etc) has been evolved now.

From Today i started the works.
    AnyOne above started yet?.

Lets do it.
    Fasil Paloli
    Kerala.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ashlyg
    Ashlyg
    Has anyone made any progress???
  • Dharagesh
    Dharagesh
    printing cannot be done straightly on our hand,instead of that it can be done as like tatoo style
  • FASIL PALOLI
    FASIL PALOLI
    There is a patent on it. Search in Google Patents : WO2016108193A1.
    I am still working on it to make a DIY Mehandi Printer "Mehandi Rob".
  • Sayli Hingurao
    Sayli Hingurao
    Very good evening to everyone ! ! !
    I m Sayli . I m pursuing my b.tech in eee right now I m in 3 yr in 5th sem . I have to make final yr project . So my friend gave me idea to make automatic mehandi making machine which is exactly you are making . I searched lot at that time I not find anyone making these but no problem . I too making same project . So plz help me to make this .
    Other I want suggestions for mini project too
    Plz reply as soon as possible
    Thanks
  • Sayli Hingurao
    Sayli Hingurao
    I too thought Dt . My faculties too asked me dis que
  • ANAND NAGADA
    ANAND NAGADA
    Harshad Italiya
    Image Processing!!
    Good idea... let me learn something about it...

fireball i am with you in this project and i am sure you get many hands for this project as we have so many great minded CEans
    Mehndi is paste made out of heena Leaves and beautiful designs are drawn on vaious bodyparts like hands and Legs...mostly on occasions.. Mehndi is a symbol of Beauty art and happiness...on the other side.. Heena(Mehndi) is also a powerful medicinal herb use for keeping body cool and nerves tensed free
  • ANAND NAGADA
    ANAND NAGADA
    Anand Nagda
    Mehndi is paste made out of heena Leaves and beautiful designs are drawn on vaious bodyparts like hands and Legs...mostly on occasions.. Mehndi is a symbol of Beauty art and happiness...on the other side.. Heena(Mehndi) is also a powerful medicinal herb use for keeping body cool and nerves tensed free
    We can use DIP algorithm for scanning of hands and directing the machine to draw choosen mehndi... over the area..
  • FASIL PALOLI
    FASIL PALOLI
    I have made Mehendi Designing machine last year. And developing it into product. Will reach the market soon.
  • Abunaseer
    Abunaseer
    FASIL PALOLI
    I have made Mehendi Designing machine last year. And developing it into product. Will reach the market soon.
    If the machine is coming in the market many poor girls will get the job .
  • Sunaina Jhajaria
    Sunaina Jhajaria

Hello Fasil Paloli,

I am a student of 12th grade and I thought of the exact same idea about a mehendi machine for my business studies marketing project to surpass the struggles of finding a person who applies mehendi and then going through the tedious process of applying mehendi. I just want to ask whether the product is launched in the market or not. Also I want to give a suggestion. For hands of different sizes, there can be a sort of a scanner in the machine which scans hands and determines its size and applies mehendi accordingly.

• Ali Adnan Sohail
    Ali Adnan Sohail

Check this news a student from Karachi, Pakistan made this "Mehndi Printer "

#-Link-Snipped-#

• Ripa Ranjel
    Ripa Ranjel

i also want to make this project. i m a passout students of electronics ..is there anyone who can give me some idea..

• Mohamed Nasar
    Mohamed Nasar

Has anyone done it ? I badly want to do it. But I don’t have the experience for it. I’m also willing to contribute resources for it. If anyone interested, please contact me. 

#-Link-Snipped-# 

• Amirtha Ashu
    Amirtha Ashu

Hey guys ! I am also interested in this project tell me if the product is available in the market. 

• Kamiyab Husain Patel
    Kamiyab Husain Patel

Hello friends I am also working on the same project of automatic Mehdi design machine I have read all the comments and one friend had said that he has already made this my question to him that can he reply to my comment because I want to talk with you and if any body interested in this project and he had some interesting things to be done in this project then please email me.

E mail I'd : kspatel501@gmail.com

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i ve seen that there is no 'thanks' button in here. i suggest we shuld add thanks button so users can say thanks to poster without spamming the board...and it...
​ We're going to need some real time with the device to make a final opinion, but we're cautiously optimistic that HTC has a winner with its new Hero. The...
The documentation squad will be responsible for coming up with PDfs to be included in our CE Media Kit. Remember folks, our ultimate aim is to have CE Media Kit...
Hello people, I'm a new user of Simulink. i wrote an algo' for pupil detection in matlab, now i want to convert this code to simulink code because i want...
Hello people, i'm working on simulink with real time camera, i wrote embedded matlab code with loops that run's on the frame matrix and this makes a delay in my...